SAVE TIME AND BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR BOOKING
covid safe plan
COVID-19 INTAKE FORM
PLEASE COMPLETE PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENTCOVID-19 FORM
Things have changed a little since the last time you visited us!
In order to carry out your treatment, we must adhere to the Queensland Governments COVID-19 regulations as set out below. By booking your treatment, you agree to follow these guidelines.
1. Clients exhibiting the following symptoms are asked not to attend their appointment.
- Fever - Runny nose - Sore throat - Body aches - Shortness of breath - Loss of sense of taste or smell - Pain/pressure in chest - Diarrhea
If you are unwell, please phone 0422 164 004 to reschedule your appointment. Our cancellation policy will be slightly amended during this time to allow for this. Your booking fee can be transferred to a future booking, provided your future booking is within 30 days.
We reserve the right to refuse treatment of any clients who present with one or more of the above mentioned symptoms.
2. You will be asked to provide your full name, physical address, mobile number and email as part of the COVID-19 record keeping requirements.
3. CASH payments will not be accepted during this time, NOR will card payments. I will be taking BANK TRANSFERS ONLY, which must be completed prior to you leaving the salon. Please do not ask if you can transfer the payment when you get home, this must be completed in salon.
4. No children, or friends are allowed to brought to your appointment for the foreseeable future. Anyone that does not have an appointment must wait outside unless visiting to purchase retail products.
5. You will be asked to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds upon arrival and prior to your treatment using the hand soap and disposable paper towels available.
6. You will be asked to wear the appropriate disposable PPE during your appointment (this will be provided for you).
7. Shoes must remain on during your appointment.
8. I highly recommend you download the COVIDSafe app. This app uses Bluetooth to help recognise if you have come into contact with someone with a confirmed case, and will let you know, so you can then let us know.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
A 60% non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your appointment.
This amount will then be deducted from the total amount due at the time of your appointment. Failure to complete the payment of the booking fee will result in your booking being removed from our system and your allocated time may be given to someone else.
Though all booking fees are non-refundable, if you need to reschedule, we are able to transfer the booking fee to a new booking provided 48 hours notice has been given.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, you can either do this yourself by clicking on the link located in the booking confirmation (easiest way), or contact us.
If you choose to contact us, DO NOT text, please CALL US! Unfortunately not all text messages make it through, so calling is the best option to ensure we are able to transfer your booking fee to your next appointment. If you choose to text, and we do not receive it, your booking fee may be forfeited.
Any cancellations in the 48 hours prior to your appointment will result in your booking fee being forfeited. We do have a NO EXCEPTIONS policy, so please keep this in mind.
If you are unable to provide 48 hours notice, you are able to send someone else in your place.
NO SHOWS will not be re-booked.
Times associated for each service are detailed on our website. If you book for multiple services and decide at the time of your appointment that you wish to cancel one, full charges for all services booked will still apply.
Arriving late to your appointment may mean we have to shorten the length of your service, so as not to inconvenience our other clients.
PLEASE NOTE: The full cost of your service will still apply.
To qualify for a refill, you must have your refill applied within 3 weeks of your last appointment. Anything more than 3 weeks may require a full set. If you are unsure, please contact us prior to booking.
We book our refills a little different to most salons. All our refills are based on time. We recommend that you follow the guidelines detailed with regards to the time you should allow, however this is of course entirely up to you and your budget, though please keep in mind that if you book for a 45 min refill and it has been 3 weeks since your last appointment, though we will work as efficiently as we can, we cannot guarantee you will be brought back up to a full set.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately we do not complete refills if you are coming to us from another last artist. This is something we used to do, but we were finding that the quality of the work coming to us, was not at our standard. Our name and reputation is far too important to us.
The removal of your current lash extensions will incur a $20 removal fee in addition to the cost of the new set.
Whilst we are a child friendly salon, we do have a few requirements if you are needing to bring your children along with you.
We ask that all children remain seated during your appointment and do not wander around.
We ask that there be no eating in the salon.
We ask that if your children are watching an iPad or similar, that the volume level be minimal so as not to distract other clients that may be lash napping. Bringing a pair of headphones for them is recommended.
We ask that they do not approach the bed during your appointment.
This is your time out, your zen time, and we want you to relax and enjoy being pampered. If you are able, we do recommend that you find other arrangements for your children so you can fully enjoy the moment.
afterpay, ZIPPAY AND ZIP MONEY CLIENTS
If you are wishing to pay using Afterpay, ZipPay or Zip Money, please contact the salon on 0422 164 004 to arrange your appointment and payment.
MONDAY: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
TUESDAY: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
WEDNESDAY: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
THURSDAY: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
FRIDAY: 09:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SATURDAY: 09:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Appointments may be available outside of business hours. Please contact The Rabbit Room if you require an appointment outside the hours listed above. Additional fees apply.